As the most northern Island resort directly on the Great Barrier Reef offering natural privacy paired with personalized service, and a luxury lodge of Australia, Lizard Island is truly… like nowhere else.
Secluded within over 1000 hectares of National Park enriched with beautiful and diverse Australian wildlife, fauna and flora and bounded by 24 powdery private beaches, makes Lizard Island a unique holiday destination for you to discover.
Featuring only 40 contemporary and spacious villas with picturesque ocean views, a private deck, your choice of a private pool, high end amenities and state of the art facilities with air-conditioning, plasma TV, B&O Sound System with Bluetooth connectivity, gourmet mini-bar stocked daily and evening turndown service.
All stays are packaged with complimentary offerings that include:
• Luxury accommodation
• Gourmet meals daily
• Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
• A fine selection of wine, beer, basic spirits and sparkling wine
• Your own in-room mini bar, restocked daily
• Deluxe picnic hampers for private beach outings*
• Access to a motorised dinghy to explore the many beaches*
• Unlimited use of stand up paddle boards*
• Unlimited use of clearview sea kayaks*
• Snorkelling gear for the duration of your stay*
Lizard Island was voted as the top hotel in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific and #25 of the top 100 hotels and resorts in the world at the 2012 Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards. Lizard Island is a special place because of its unique mix of stunning surrounds and the kind of understated luxury you could only find in Australia. Grab a boat and explore one of their 24 white sand beaches or just relax and enjoy some of the finest food and wine the country has to offer. Sensational diving opportunities abound, including the famous Cod Hole or snorkel from your beach to experience coral gardens, brightly coloured tropical fish and giant clams.
Discover South Pacific Virtuoso Amenities
For 2018 & 2019:
• Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
• Daily full breakfast
• $100 USD Equivalent Resort or Hotel credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
• Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
A classic tour of the South Pacific touching on both Australia and New ZealandEXPLORE
Soak up the sun on the white sands and glistening shores of Australia's east coastEXPLORE
Travel through Australia's Tropical Top End and dusty Red CentreEXPLORE